Welcome! I’m Peter Boockvar and this is The Boock Report. The Boock Report is your daily macro-economic primer. It gives you an inside look at the exact type of data and news analysis institutional trading desks receive each day. Membership will give clarity to your own investments and assets with daily emails on the economic and market moving data of the day. You will see how data and policy fits together in the bigger picture, both for short term market reactions and longer term trends. As part of membership, I share my opinions on specific equities, ETFs and ETNs, all applicable for idea generation, as well as risk/reward management for your own portfolio. With global macro economic data and policy being the main driver in markets, there’s no better time to have The Boock Report as part of your investing arsenal.
(no credit card required)
Now here’s your special offer:
$5 off $50 Personal Monthly: use coupon code FRIENDS5
$25 off $450 Personal Yearly: use coupon code FRIENDS25
AND, If you find The Boock Report isn’t right for you, cancel at anytime during the first 30 days for your money back.
Click "Have a Coupon?", copy and paste the appropriate coupon code, then "Apply Coupon" to see the price drop:
- Subscription Name: 10 Day Trial
- Subscription Length: 10 days
- Recurring: No
- Content Access:
- Unlimited posts
- Total: Free
(On mobile device rotate to landscape if you can't see all subscriptions)
Description of Memberships
- Personal Membership (monthly, yearly) gives you access to all of Peter's daily analysis as well as Peter's Ideas, to help with your own portfolio positioning and risk profile. Instant email alerts of new posts. It's perfect for individual investors.
- Professional Membership (yearly) has access to daily analysis and Peter's Ideas, but also access to Peter himself to answer questions you or your office may have on the data or market trends. Instant email alerts of new posts. This is perfect for those in the business, giving you more understanding and knowledge for your clients and trading.
Speaking of Professionals, we also offer a group discount for offices where more than one employee. Office Memberships provide discounts for each individual, the more people on the plan, the bigger the discount. Groups of more than 3 can see substantial discounts per membership. More information here.
Take a Tour
Here's the latest posts, (2 to 5 a day):
- And membership gives you access to Peter's Ideas. Where I break down short and long term trends in the major asset classes based on always evolving data and news, as well as stock and ETF specific opinions. Here's an example:
I am positive this service will benefit your investing. This is the type of data and policy analysis trading desks rely on each day. And on The Boock Report, I've combined that analysis with specific idea generation and risk management through specific equities and ETFs. If you're still unsure, have a look around the site, and try the service out with a free 10 day trial (includes email alerts for all new content).
Peter is the Chief Market Analyst with The Lindsey Group, a macro economic and market research firm. • He is Co-CIO at Bookmark Advisors, a member of the Advisory Services Network and a regular CNBC Contributor. Previously he was as a macro analyst and portfolio manager at Omega Advisors, a New York hedge fund.
If you have any issues with your payment, or any questions about the product, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org of contact us in the live chat box for help.
*Refund policy - All payments are fully refundable up to 30 days from processing. Any refunds after 30 days would only be under special circumstances and pro rated.